STARCLEANER RECORDS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pierre's Roma

Okay, we are still talking about Rome 2 days later. We made such good friends with Pierre and Aubrey in Rome. Pierre gave me this really cool ring, and Jen a killer little coffee maker. We were talking at the show and a few hours the next morning, and we bonded so hard we wanted to stuff these guys in the Kangoo and take them with us! We are hoping to have them in NY asap, as they feel like family already. Come to NY! We have a lot more to write about, as it's been a few days since, but I had forgotten to mention our two new best friends, and they certainly deserve there own blog anyway. I wish I could get a picture to upload from my phone so y'all could see how pretty and sharp these guys look- we love you Pierre and Aubrey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment